LC-MS Hormone Assays Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
Krishna IVF equipped with State of Art technology, LCMS – Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry.
Hormonal assays of Reproductive Health by LCMS – Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry.
Liquid Chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS-MS) is a powerful Bio-analytical technique that combines the separating power of liquid chromatography with the highly sensitive and selective mass analysis capability of triple quadrupole mass spectrometry.
Proteomics of follicular fluid:
Follicular fluid (FF) provides nutrients for the development of oocytes. Follicular fluid proteins maintain the internal and external oocyte environment.These proteins play a key role in the process of embryo fertilization and development. FF is collected during the oocyte retrical for for in vitro fertilization (IVF). Changes in oocyte are based on the FF steroids, it reflects as ideal component to characterize the oocyte functionality and controlled ovarian hyperstimulation.
In the process of oocyte development, the oocyte is surrounded by this complex biological fluid. It is produced in growing antral follicles which include components such as polysaccharides, hormonal steroids, proteins, metabolites, reactive oxygen species, and antioxidants. The most proteins presented in the follicular fluid are translated during the oocyte maturation and stay in a dormant state until activated by sperm-egg binding. These proteins are mainly for the oocyte maturation and guard follicular cells from physical and oxidative damage. Proteomic analysis of FF is a method to acquire information about follicular development and oocyte quality.
Presently, the goal of proteomic research is to identify FF protein components and also to study their role in ovarian physiology and their approaches to IVF outcomes. Identification and quantification of follicular proteins may provide a better understanding of the biological processes underlying fertilization and oocyte development.
Utilizing LCMS to Enable the Analysis of Steroid Hormones in Serum for Reproductive Health
Steroid hormones play a major role in biochemical processes such as metabolism, immune function, inflammation, salt and water balance, development of sexual characteristics. Enzymes that are involved in the steroidal biosynthesis pathways are important in metabolic process may also be study by the analysis Steroid hormones.
Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) can provide analytically sensitive, accurate, and precise measurement of these steroid hormones.
Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (ACQUITY UPLC I-Class) Coupled with Tandem Quadrupole (Xevo TQD) Mass Spectrometry.
- Clinical Laboratories can overcome the interferences issues by using Liquid Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry (LCMS/MS), with improved accuracy and precision, better selectivity, and generic applicability without the need for raising analyte-directed antibodies
- The ACQUITY UPLC System eliminates significant time per sample from analytical process while providing high quality results. By outperforming traditional or optimized HPLC, this technology allows chromatographers to work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Xevo TQD Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry, The rugged, robust and reliable MS. Xevo TQD is the only integrated system in its class that enables simultaneous acquisition of high quality quantitative and qualitative data from the widest range of experiments.
- Waters follows international quality standards with respect to its medical devices
- The widest range of ionization capabilities today, future-proofing for the innovations of tomorrow
MassLynx (IVD) Mass Spectrometry Software with TargetLynx(IVD)
- Acquire, Analyze & Manage Mass Spectrometry Information
- Data acquisition and processing for LC-MS/MS analysis with software features to improve productivity
- Instrument control, data acquisition and processing using LC-MS/MS in vitro diagnostic systems
- The MassLynx Sample List simplifies interactions with LC-MS/MS system by using a single point to initiate all activities related to system control, sample information input and data processing.
- Quantitative analysis and more, for clinical analyses with TargetLynx Application Manager transforming LC-MS/MS data into usable and meaningful results