Transvaginal 2-D & 3-D ultrasound images of pelvic organs, uterus, and ovaries
- The advantages of 3-D ultrasound imaging are any desired plane through pelvic organ for better assessment is possible.
- The volume of the organ of interest rather than a slice of ultrasound imaging obtained.
- 3-D Orthogonal planes axial, sagittal and coronal plane images can be simultaneously viewed.
- Accurate 3-D volume calculation of the organ of interest is possible.
- So useful for reinforcing diagnosis.
- As 3-D ultrasound can provide detailed external and internal contours of the uterus, uterine anomalies, fibroid mapping and identification of endometrial polyps & sync is possible.
- Multiplanar view and volume calculation with 3-D vocal provide accurate ovarian reserves assessment & identification of any ovarian pathology.