Every Woman is different & unique.
Each Treatment, too…
There are many reasons and causes for Infertility, so are Techniques & Treatments too.
The Krishna IVF Clinic is one of the most advanced centers in Asia Pacific, with best Treatment, Techniques, Research & Training.
The Krishna IVF Clinic is the leading Test Tube Centre in the country with latest world class scientific technologies.
Krishna IVF a fertility clinic that assists couples, who want to become parents, but for medical reasons have been unable to achieve this goal via the natural course. This video shows what happens at the first consultation at the Krishna IVF clinic. The Krishna IVF clinic is a place of excellence, knowledge sharing and constant pursuit of scientific improvement.
Today, most of the women facing fertility problem due to changes in lifestyles. Dr. G. A. Rama Raju gives the best solution for your fertility problem and also solving the problem occurs during pregnancy. His dedicated and compassionate approach ensures that even the most complicated obstetric patients also delivers safely ending up in a healthy mother and baby. They guide the patients in every step of the journey from conception till delivery. The Krishna IVF Clinic is the best fertility center in India, delivering diverse infertility treatments such as IUI, IVF, IVF-ICSI, IVF-egg donation, Laser Assisted Hatching, Surrogacy, Male infertility techniques and more services.
- We are the first people to establish first IVF (Test Tube Baby) Clinic in the Districts of Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Orissa in 1996.
- Delivered first IVF (Test Tube) Baby in the coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh on 1st November 1997.
- The First ICSI baby was born on 13th September 1998 in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The First baby was born by Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) in Andhra Pradesh on 22nd December 1998.
- First laser baby in South India was born on 5th March 2000 by Assisted Hatching.
- Delivered the first baby by using Vitrification method in May 2005.
- Delivered twins using PGD Technology in August 2006, First in South India
- Visiting Professor, Giessen University, Germany – 2008.
- Authorized Research Center for Ph.D. in Human Genetics, Andhra University.
- Advisory Member of Board of Studies – Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai.
- Past Advisory board Member GE Healthcare Asia PACIFIC